What is your favorite sweet?

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Just another sunday... with a cupcake


Yesterday I spent a good part of the day cleaning the house since Colin was with his grandparents. Since I had such a lovely clean kitchen I decided it was time to get to baking! Chris has been mentioning that he loves cinnamon toast crunch cereal for a long time so that's what he got! There was a recipe on a site I frequent that I made a few changes to and then there were cupcakes :)  The pharmacy seemed to like them. The cupcakes were gone pretty darn quick. Once Colin went down for a nap I was outside to rake leaves.

I think it was a pretty productive weekend! Hope everyone had a sweet weekend as well.

1 comment:

  1. say what? a fellow blogger! I was just going to tell you that you should start one...!! I am working on a baking one too! :) but the whole being pregnant and disliking most food set me back. p.s. we need to open a bakery together :) ~Christina

    ReplyDelete